Best Song Lyrics

Blog Template


Add to Google

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia

Love Tiruq...

    Powered by Blogger

  • eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Buick Riviera


It isn’t very often that I see a mid 1960s Buick Riviera. In fact, I hardly ever see them on the street around where I live. The few that I do see have such appeal that I often wonder why they aren’t more popular. I have no idea how many of these Buicks were produced, but I sure know that a clean 1964 and 1965 Buick Riviera is one of the best looking mid sixties classic cars on the street.
I was able to capture some good pictures of these Buicks at the Goodguys Nationals in Columbus this year. This one was set up with some nice Torque thrusters which looked great with the white pearl paint.

Labels:

Tag :

Comments on "The Buick Riviera"

 

post a comment