Best Song Lyrics

Blog Template


Add to Google

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia

Love Tiruq...

    Powered by Blogger

  • eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

American Racing Torque Thrust 2 Wheels on Classic Cars

I have been going to car shows for all of my life, and I have seen more classic cars than I can remember. Over the past few years, I have noticed the huge increase in the popularity of American Racing’s very popular wheel, the Torque Thrust 2.
In my personal opinion, these are one of the best looking wheels that can be put on a classic car. They go well with just about any style, from hot rods, muscle cars, classic lowriders, and just about any kind of street rod. I have noticed more and more people putting these on their cars.

These wheels have the unique ability to change the entire look of a car or truck when they are on them, and in my opinion, there aren’t many other wheels on the market that have the same effect for such a wide range of classics.

We have three cars with 17 inch Torque Thrusters (that’s what we call them) and you can be sure that the next wheel modification I make to the Mustang will be a shiny new set of the American Racing Torque Thrust 2 wheels.

Labels:

Tag :

Comments on "American Racing Torque Thrust 2 Wheels on Classic Cars"

 

post a comment